Formerly Age-Defying Antioxidant Day Cream
Transform skin every day with this ultimate antioxidant-rich moisturizer that should be an essential part of any anti-aging skin care regimen. It is lightweight enough to wear on a daily basis, with a smooth, creamy consistency that glides on easily and wears well under makeup, but powerful enough to produce noticeable results. That’s because the Anti-Aging Regenerative Day Cream is formulated with two of the strongest antioxidants designed for topical application. Astaxanthin is 500 times more powerful than Vitamin E in neutralizing free radicals, and Pycnogenol® is 50 times more potent than Vitamin E in fighting free radical damage. Fortified with luscious Jojoba Oil, nourishing Vitamins C and E and Lavender essential oil, this is the ideal anti-aging day cream.
- Astaxanthin (BioAstin®): The ultimate skin antioxidant powerfully protects skin from UV exposure while neutralizing the free radicals that can damage skin and lead to visible signs of aging.
- Pycnogenol®: This antioxidant helps reduce the appearance of lines, wrinkles and other issues associated with aging skin. Plus, it reduces the appearance of redness.
- Panthenol (Provitamin B5): This water-soluble vitamin is like a humectant, drawing moisture to the skin while conditioning the complexion for a smooth, healthier-looking texture.
- Jojoba Seed Oil: Richly emollient, this oil calms skin and quenches dryness.
- Vitamin E: This vitamin is excellent at providing skin with much-needed hydration and promoting optimal skin health.
- Vitamin C-Ester: Vitamin C is an ideal skin antioxidant that protects skin and gives it a brighter appearance. We use Vitamin-C Ester because it is stable and lipid-soluble, which allows it to penetrate cell membranes for greater antioxidant activity.
- Lavender Oil: The oil from this soothing herb is thought to have great anti-inflammatory properties, which can help skin look clear and healthy.
- The Anti-Aging Regenerative Day Cream is 100% vegan and cruelty-free, and does not contain parabens, sulfates, mineral oil, lanolin, gluten or GMOs.
Purified Water, Glycerin (Vegetable Derived), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (Vegetable Derived), Stearic Acid (Vegetable Derived), Cetyl Alcohol (Plant Derived), Glyceryl Stearate Citrate (Vegetable Derived), Haematococcus Pluvialis (Astaxanthin), Pinus Pinaster (Pycnogenol®) Bark Extract, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate (Vegetable Derived), Panthenol (Provitamin B5), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Allantoin, Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Cetearyl Glucoside (Plant Derived), Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Natural Fragrance Oils.
How to use
- Put a small amount of Anti-Aging Regenerative Day Cream on your fingertips. You only need to use a little bit to see results.
- With light, upward strokes, apply the anti-wrinkle cream to the entire face and throat.
- Use in the morning after cleansing the face. This intense moisture cream can also be reapplied whenever the skin needs extra hydration.
- This day cream has been designed to work well under makeup.
- Diminishes the visible signs of aging, such as lines and wrinkles.
- Improves the look of skin irregularities.
- Soothes skin irritation.
- Defends skin against daily environmental stresses and pollutants.
- Promotes a smoother, more youthful complexion.
DERMA E didn’t start out in the beauty aisle or the boardroom. Instead, we began in a small health food store in Southern California. Our first product was a jar of Vitamin E 12,000 I.U. Moisturizing Cream. People were amazed at the results it had on their skin and word caught on.
Over the years we’ve introduced many extraordinary products, each one rooted in our belief that skin health can be visibly improved through the right combination of potent vitamins, wholesome nutrients and exceptional ingredients.
Today we’ve grown to become one of the largest natural facial care brands in the U.S. We attribute our success to honoring our customers with products that promote healthier-looking skin and business ethics that promote a healthier world.
NATURE’S SOLUTIONS TO HEALTHY SKIN
Since 1984, our passion for health, wellness and environmental sustainability has grown strong. We have high ethical standards and never compromise on skin health and safety. Our 100% vegan, cruelty-free formulas do not contain parabens, sodium lauryl sulfates, petrolatum, mineral oil, artificial colors, gluten, soy or GMOs.
At DERMA E, we harness nature’s most effective ingredients. Our products are formulated with the most potent natural antioxidants and targeted vitamin solutions to ensure they deliver unmatched results without the use of harmful chemicals.
DERMA E is constantly striving to lessen our impact on the environment and improve our conservation efforts within our organization and we believe we should all do our part to make a positive difference in the sustainability of our world.
Everything we do considers people, the planet and our purpose. Not only do we care about what we put on and in our bodies, but also about what eventually ends up in our waters and ecosystems. That’s why our packaging components are recyclable and we offset 100% of conventional electricity use with wind energy certificates. We formulate our Natural Mineral Sunscreens with ingredients identified as safe for coral reef ecosystems. We use nano-particle-free, chemical-free broad spectrum Zinc Oxide, tested and proven to be reef safe.
As a company, we believe in our collective power to make positive changes in our world, and we are guided by our will to make a meaningful difference. Each and every DERMA E purchase helps to support global communities and the environment. With that said, we proudly support the Paraguay Project, Vitamin Angels, World Wildlife Fund, Heal the Bay and Special Olympics: Ventura County.