This unique nighttime formula delivers 100 mg of magnesium to support muscle function, along with 3 mg of melatonin to help promote a longer lasting, better quality sleep.
Magnesium 100 mg (oxide, citrate, fumarate, malate, succinate)
- Melatonin 3 mg
Non-medicinal ingredients: Cellulose, vegetable stearic acid, riboflavin, silica, hydroxypropyl cellulose, water-soluble cellulose, ethyl vanillin.
NO salt, sugar, starch, gluten, lactose or artificial preservatives.
- Supports healthy nerve and muscle function
- Helps in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth
- Helps you sleep better
- Consumption with alcohol, other medications or natural health products with sedative properties is not recommended.
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking one of the following medications: anticoagulants, anticonvulsants, blood pressure medications, immunosuppressants, sedative, hypnotic or psychotropic medications, or steroids.
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have any of the following conditions: asthma, cardiovascular disease, chronic kidney disease,
- depression, diabetes or hypoglycaemia, hormonal disorder, immune system disease, liver disease, migraine or seizure disorders.
- Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist continuously for more than one month (chronic insomnia).
- Do not use this product if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Mild gastrointestinal symptoms (nausea, vomiting, or cramping) and/or rare allergic reactions have been known to occur; in which case, discontinue use.
Adults: Take 1 tablet daily, at or before bedtime. Do not drive or use machinery for 5 hours after taking melatonin. Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 1 month.
Store between 15ºC and 25ºC, away from children.
Jamieson has been Canada’s leading manufacturer and distributor of high quality natural health products since 1922. Our products are manufactured and packaged at our state-of-the-art facilities in Windsor, Canada, and made available to Canadians and consumers worldwide.
Jamieson has consistently been voted Canada’s most trusted brand of vitamins1, and for good reason: in a rapidly growing marketplace, we set ourselves apart with our industry-leading commitment to providing consumers with the purest, safest and most effective natural health solutions available.
Our Vision, Mission and Values
A lot has changed since 1922. In order to continue to provide consumers with the natural health solutions they need, we understand the importance of looking ahead, and leading the evolution of natural health. As a company, our shared Vision, Mission and Values are the guiding principles that ensure we continue to exceed the expectations of all stakeholders – our valued employees, our ingredient suppliers, our retail partners, and, most importantly, the Jamieson consumers who trust us to help them improve their health and wellness.
Our vision is the core purpose of Jamieson, and the fundamental reason for our existence.
To improve the health and wellness of Canadians.
Our mission defines what we do, for whom we do it, and how we do it.
To inspire and delight our consumers with health and wellness solutions that become part of their everyday lives. We combine deep consumer insights with emerging science and technology resulting in category driving innovation and growth.
Our values are our guiding principles as to how we want to conduct ourselves and the behaviours we value as an organization.
- Achieving Results