Jamieson Melatonin 10 mg Fast Dissolving Tablets are formulated to help restore optimal sleep patterns and correct disturbances associated with air travel (“jet lag”). The formula’s fast dissolving technology lets your body quickly absorb the active ingredients for fast action and maximum effectiveness.
60 sublingual tablets
Medicinal ingredients: Melatonin 10 mg
Non-medicinal ingredients: Mannitol, cellulose, calcium silicate, sodium sulfate, crospovidone, natural flavours (debittering, peppermint), vegetable magnesium stearate, silica, sucralose, peppermint oil, menthol.
NO gluten, lactose, artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
- Delicious peppermint flavoured tablets
- Maximum strength tablets dissolve quickly in the mouth for rapid absorption
- Improves sleep quality, and reduces the time it takes to fall asleep
- Safe and non-habit forming
- No artificial colours or flavours
- Consumption with alcohol, other medications or natural health products with sedative properties is not recommended.
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking: anticoagulant, anticonvulsant, blood pressure, immunosuppressive, sedative, hypnotic or psychotropic medications, or steroids; if you have: cardiovascular, chronic kidney, immune system or liver disease, depression and/or related diseases, asthma, diabetes or hypoglycemia, hormonal or seizure disorders, or migraines.
- Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen or sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 1 month (chronic insomnia).
- Do not use this product if you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- Mild gastrointestinal symptoms (nausea, vomiting, or cramping) and/or rare allergic reactions have been known to occur; if this occurs, discontinue use.
Adults: Take 1 tablet at or before bedtime. Do not drive or use machinery for 5 hours after taking melatonin. Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 1 month.
For jet lag: For occasional short-term use, take once a day at bedtime after darkness has fallen while travelling, and at destination, until adapted to the new daily pattern.
Store between 15°C and 25°C, away from children.
Jamieson has been Canada’s leading manufacturer and distributor of high quality natural health products since 1922. Our products are manufactured and packaged at our state-of-the-art facilities in Windsor, Canada, and made available to Canadians and consumers worldwide.
Jamieson has consistently been voted Canada’s most trusted brand of vitamins1, and for good reason: in a rapidly growing marketplace, we set ourselves apart with our industry-leading commitment to providing consumers with the purest, safest and most effective natural health solutions available.
Our Vision, Mission and Values
A lot has changed since 1922. In order to continue to provide consumers with the natural health solutions they need, we understand the importance of looking ahead, and leading the evolution of natural health. As a company, our shared Vision, Mission and Values are the guiding principles that ensure we continue to exceed the expectations of all stakeholders – our valued employees, our ingredient suppliers, our retail partners, and, most importantly, the Jamieson consumers who trust us to help them improve their health and wellness.
Our vision is the core purpose of Jamieson, and the fundamental reason for our existence.
To improve the health and wellness of Canadians.
Our mission defines what we do, for whom we do it, and how we do it.
To inspire and delight our consumers with health and wellness solutions that become part of their everyday lives. We combine deep consumer insights with emerging science and technology resulting in category driving innovation and growth.
Our values are our guiding principles as to how we want to conduct ourselves and the behaviours we value as an organization.
- Achieving Results