Jamieson Multivitamin for Kids is deliciously formulated to nourish growing bodies with essential nutrients, including iron, to promote healthy growth and development. This yummy kid-approved multivitamin is made with no artifical colours or flavours, and the animal shapes make it fun for kids to take their daily supplement!
60 chewable tablets
- Vitamin A (Acetate)480 mcg RAE/1600 IU
- Beta- carotene 150 mcg/250 IU
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine mononitrate) 1.2 mg
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 1.4 mg
- Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide) 10 mg
- Vitamin B5 (Calcium d-pantothenate) 5 mg
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl) 1.7 mg
- Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 5 mcg
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid) 60 mg
- Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) 10 mcg/400 IU
- Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopheryl acetate) 10 mg AT/15 IU
- Biotin 20 mcg
- Folate (Folic acid) 300 mcg
- Calcium (Citrate) 162 mg
- Copper (Citrate) 35 mcg
- Iodine (Potassium iodide) 133 mcg
- Iron (Ferrous fumarate) 4 mg
Non-medicinal ingredients: Natural flavours (orange, grape, cherry, morello cherry, raspberry, cranberry, citrus extract), natural colours (carmine, tomato powder, carrot root powder), vegetable stearic acid, vegetable magnesium stearate, citric acid, silica, sucralose, dextrose, sorbitol.
NO aspartame, salt (NaCl), gluten, lactose or artificial flavours.
- Delicious chewable tablets for kids
- Provides essential vitamins for normal growth and development
- Helps prevent iron deficiency
- Formulated with extra calcium and vitamin C
- No artificial colours or flavours
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use.
Keep out of reach of children. This product contains enough iron to seriously harm a child.
Children 3 to 13 years: Chew 1 tablet daily with a meal.
Adolescents 14-18 years: Chew 2 tablets daily with a meal.
Take a few hours before or after taking other medications.
Store between 15ºC and 25ºC, away from children.
Jamieson has been Canada’s leading manufacturer and distributor of high quality natural health products since 1922. Our products are manufactured and packaged at our state-of-the-art facilities in Windsor, Canada, and made available to Canadians and consumers worldwide.
Jamieson has consistently been voted Canada’s most trusted brand of vitamins1, and for good reason: in a rapidly growing marketplace, we set ourselves apart with our industry-leading commitment to providing consumers with the purest, safest and most effective natural health solutions available.
Our Vision, Mission and Values
A lot has changed since 1922. In order to continue to provide consumers with the natural health solutions they need, we understand the importance of looking ahead, and leading the evolution of natural health. As a company, our shared Vision, Mission and Values are the guiding principles that ensure we continue to exceed the expectations of all stakeholders – our valued employees, our ingredient suppliers, our retail partners, and, most importantly, the Jamieson consumers who trust us to help them improve their health and wellness.
Our vision is the core purpose of Jamieson, and the fundamental reason for our existence.
To improve the health and wellness of Canadians.
Our mission defines what we do, for whom we do it, and how we do it.
To inspire and delight our consumers with health and wellness solutions that become part of their everyday lives. We combine deep consumer insights with emerging science and technology resulting in category driving innovation and growth.
Our values are our guiding principles as to how we want to conduct ourselves and the behaviours we value as an organization.
- Achieving Results