Serotonin is a neurotransmitter with many functions, including the attempt to regulate of intestinal processes, mood, appetite, sleep, memory, and learning. Low levels of serotonin can be associated with a range of conditions, including chronic and migraine headaches, chronic pain, fibromyalgia, and depression. 5-HTP is an amino acid that may occur naturally in the body and is a precursor to serotonin. 5-HTP is converted into serotonin and can raise serotonin levels and reduce symptoms associated with low serotonin.
5-hydroxytryptophanfrom Griffonia simplicifolia seed 100 mg
Microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate (vegetable)
- High-potency 5-HTP extracted from Griffonia simplicifolia seed
- May help relieve fibromyalgia symptoms such as pain, morning stiffness, fatigue, and anxiety*
- Attempts to help prevent migraine and tension headaches*
- May help decrease overeating caused by low serotonin*
- Potentially helps to promote healthy mood balance*
- Can be used with a program of reduced intake of dietary calories and increased physical activity to help in weight management by reducing carbohydrate cravings*
- Can be used as a potential sleep aid
Take 1 capsule 3 times daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Let us be your guide to wellness
It’s all about balance. Between juggling a demanding work schedule and busy home life, eating healthy while permitting the occasional “cheat day”, and making time for family and friends without sacrificing “me” time: balance is essential to maintaining optimal health. Unfortunately, it’s not always easy.
At Sisu, we are committed to helping Canadians find their perfect balance. Our ever-expanding line of natural health products is driven by innovative, clinically-validated ingredients and industry-leading environmental awareness. With our unique, non-GMO formulations, guaranteed potency and purity, patented ingredients like Ester-C®, and 100% recyclable cobalt blue bottles, we have bridged the gap between cutting-edge science and ethical manufacturing. A focus on total wellness of the body, mind and spirit influences everything we do, and is instilled in our very name.