You have difficulty sleeping? Somerol promotes a deep and easy sleep.This combination of plants with sedative vertues to naturally improve the quality of sleep and help relieve nervousness. 100% natural.
Natural Product Number (NPN) 80011322
Medicinal: Each capsule contains:
- Valerian extract (root) (Valeriana officinalis) 225 mg; 4:1 extraxt equivalent to 900 mg of valerian
- Passion flower extract (herb top) (Passiflora incarnata) 115 mg ; 20:1 extraxt equivalent to 2300 mg of passionflower
- Hops extract (strobile) (Humulus lupulus) 115 mg ; 10:1 extraxt equivalent to 1150 mg of hops
- Lemon Balm extract (herb top)(Melissae officinalis L) 50 mg; 4:1 extraxt equivalent to 200 mg of lemon balm
Non-medicinal: hypromellose (vegetarian capsule), magnesium stearate (vegetable source).
PROPERTIES OF THE INGREDIENTS
Valerian root :A universal remedy, the relaxing and tranquillizing effect of valerian improves the quality and intensity of sleep. An efficient sleep-inducing plant, valerian stops frequent broken sleep and insomnia.
Passion flower :It’s relaxing effects eases anxiety in nervous people. Passion flower helps promote complete relaxation naturally and is not habit-forming.
Hops: Often recommended for therapeutic sleep, hops soothes nervous stomachs and intestines (cramps, spasms, nausea, gas).
Lemon Balm :A brain and nervous system tonic, balm improves control over the emotions and reduces the sensitivity and excitability of the nervous system.
- Natural sedative.
- Helps promote restful and revitalizing sleep.
- Excellent for restlessness or insomnia due to mental stress.
100% natural & safe.
Fast acting & effective.
- Anguish causing insomnia,
- Difficulty to fall asleep,
- Frequent waking,
- Nocturnal agitation,
- Light sleep.
- Consult a health care practitioner if sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 3 weeks (chronic insomnia).
- Consumption with alcohol, other medications or natural health products with sedative properties is not recommended.
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have depression and/or related diseases. It is recommended for those who are pregnant or breastfeeding, and for young children, to consult a health practitioner before taking any herbal supplements. This recommendation also applies to people taking medication or suffering from a health problem.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not use if allergic to species of Asteraceae or Lamiaceae families.
- Do not operate heavy machinery or drive a motor vehicle within 2 hours of consumption when taking this product.
Known Adverse Reactions: Hypersensitivity (e.g. allergy) has known to occur; if this case arises, discontinue use.
Adults: Take 2 capsules with water, 2-3 times daily.
Nutripur is a 100% Canadian owned and operated company. It specializes in the manufacturing of traditional herbal medicines and nutritional supplements. Founded in 1989, Nutripur focuses its efforts on the development of various products which address specific health problems.
Certified PURE. Contains no artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners or preservatives.
All Nutripur products are manufactured in a manner that exceeds industry standards and are rigorously tested in accredited laboratories for toxic contaminants and heavy metals assuring the safety, purity, efficacy and high-quality of our products. Proud to be Canadian.