WeightOff® Max! Brings you the world’s best premium weight loss ingredients at the dosages proven to work together in one formulation. The WeightOff® Max formulation was developed with SYNERGY in mind!
WHAT IS SYNERGY? Synergy is when one ingredient in the formulation combines with another to make it even more powerful! The nutrients in WeightOff® Max naturally work together to make it one of the most powerful weight loss formulas on the market
Natural Product Number (NPN) 80053895
- Chromium (as Chromium (III) Polynicotinate) 90 mcg
- Iodine (as Potassium iodide) 113 mcg
- Super Citrimax® Garcinia gummi-guta Extract (Garcinia Cambogia Desr.) [Fruit rind] 375 mg. Providing: 188 mg [60% (-)- Hydroxycitric acid (HCA)]
- Green Tea Extract (Camellia sinsensis)[Leaf] 135 mg Providing: 68 mg [50%] EGCG (Epigallocatechin gallate)
- Green Coffee Extract (Coffea Arabica) [Bean] 100 mg Providing: 50% [50 mg Chlorogenic Acid]
- Caffeine (as Anhydrous, Green Tea, and Green Coffee Bean) 40 mg
Non-medicinal: Razberi-K® Raspberry Ketone, Capsule (Kosher & Halal certified gelatin), Silica, and Magnesium Stearate.
- Helps in the function of the thyroid gland.
- Provides for healthy glucose metabolism. Helps the body to metabolize carbohydrates and fats.
- Could be a complement to a healthy lifestyle that incorporates a calorie-reduced diet and regular physical activity for individuals involved in a weight management program.
- Helps maintain healthy blood pressure levels.
- Helps support cardiovascular health.
- Provides antioxidants
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking lithium.
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have high blood pressure, glaucoma, and/or detrusor instability (overactive bladder syndrome).
- Consumption with natural health products (e.g. bitter orange extract, synephrine, octopamine, ephedra) or other drugs (e.g. ephedrine) which increase blood pressure is not recommended.
- Consumption with other caffeine-containing products (e.g. medications, coffee, tea, colas, cocoa, guarana, maté) is not recommended.
- This product is not intended as a substitute for sleep.
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have a liver disorder or develop symptoms of liver trouble (such as abdominal pain, dark urine or jaundice).
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have an iron deficiency.
- If you are breastfeeding, consult a health care practitioner prior to use.
- If you are pregnant, do not use this product.
- Hypersensitivity/allergy is known to occur, in which case, discontinue use.
Recommended DoseTake 2 capsules twice daily before meals.
For use beyond 12 weeks consult a health care practitioner
NutraCentials Health Sciences Inc. in Canada is North America's #1 research-based manufacturer of landmark nutritional supplement brands that have been developed for a unique set of customers searching for optimal quality, safety and effectiveness.
Nutraceutical, Nutricosmetic, and Cosmeceutical brands are designed to address today's major health and appearance concerns using clinically proven ingredients backed by one or more published clinical research studies.
NutraCentials was established in 2006 by Ryan Foley after 10 years of corporate research and development experience in the nutraceutical industry. Ryan's goal is to continually produce science-based health solutions utilizing advanced patented ingredient research so that our customers look and feel their very best.