Sisu Multi Expecting provides a full range of vitamins and minerals to help support women’s nutritional needs before, during, and after pregnancy and breastfeeding. These easy-to-digest capsules contain a full complex of B vitamins, the maximum amount of folic acid, a higher dose of iron, a lower dose of vitamin A and trace minerals in their chelate or citrate form for faster absorption.
- Vitamin A (vitamin A palmitate) equivalent to 600 IU vitamin A activity 180 mcg RAE
- Beta carotene equivalent to 300 IU beta carotene 180 mcg
- Vitamin D (cholecalciferol) equivalent to 250 IU vitamin D3 activity 6.25 mcg
- Vitamin C (calcium ascorbate) **from Ester-C® brand calcium ascorbate 25 mg
- Vitamin E (d-alpha-tocopheryl acid succinate) equivalent to 25 IU vitamin E activity 17 mg ATE
- Thiamine (thiamine hydrochloride) 5 mg
- Riboflavin (riboflavin, riboflavin-5-phosphate [sodium salt]) 5 mg
- Niacinamide 5 mg
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride, pyridoxal-5-phosphate) 25 mg
- Pantothenic acid (calcium-d-pantothenate) 5 mg
- Folate (folic acid) 500 mcg
- Biotin 5 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) 50 mcg
- Calcium (calcium citrate, calcium carbonate) 100 mg
- Magnesium (magnesium HVP* chelate) 50 mg
- Potassium (potassium citrate) 10 mg
- Manganese (manganese [II] HVP* chelate) 500 mcg
- Copper (copper [II] HVP* chelate) 500 mcg
- Iodine (potassium iodide) 25 mcg
- Zinc (zinc HVP* chelate) 2 mg
- Iron (iron [II] citrate) 10 mg
- Selenium (selenium HVP* chelate) 10 mcg
- Chromium (chromium [III] HVP* chelate) 50 mcg
- Molybdenum (molybdenum HVP* chelate) *hydrolyzed vegetable protein 2 mcg
Microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable), silicon dioxide, dicalcium phosphate
- Balanced amounts of the full range of vitamins and minerals
- Ideal for women with a sensitive system
- Easily-digestible capsules
Take 2 capsules daily with food or as directed by a health care practitioner; For adult use only. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications.
Let us be your guide to wellness
It’s all about balance. Between juggling a demanding work schedule and busy home life, eating healthy while permitting the occasional “cheat day”, and making time for family and friends without sacrificing “me” time: balance is essential to maintaining optimal health. Unfortunately, it’s not always easy.
At Sisu, we are committed to helping Canadians find their perfect balance. Our ever-expanding line of natural health products is driven by innovative, clinically-validated ingredients and industry-leading environmental awareness. With our unique, non-GMO formulations, guaranteed potency and purity, patented ingredients like Ester-C®, and 100% recyclable cobalt blue bottles, we have bridged the gap between cutting-edge science and ethical manufacturing. A focus on total wellness of the body, mind and spirit influences everything we do, and is instilled in our very name.